||Sutton County Hospital District Board of Directors Monthly Meeting
||Monday July 8th
||6:00PM - 8:00PM
||Board Room, Two Story Building
“To provide quality health care and services which are responsive to the needs of our community in the spirit of our founders.”
“Commit our compassion to significantly improving of healthcare in the community we service.”
A regular meeting of the Sutton County Hospital District, Board of Directors, will be held on Monday, July 8, 2013 at 6:00PM in the multipurpose room at LMH Memorial Hospital, 308 Hudspeth, Sonora, Texas.
1) Call to Order.
2) Visitor Comments
3) Approval of minutes
a. June 10, 2013
b. June 17, 2013
4) Financial report as of May 31, 2013
a. Approval of July 2013 expenditures.
5) CEO Report
6) Executive session
a. PI and Medical Staff Report
c. Section 551.074 of the Texas Government Code – Deliberation of District Personnel Matters and CEO Authorities.
7) Discuss, Consider and Take Action On; If Necessary, Executive Session Matters
8) Discuss, Consider and Take Action On; If Necessary, Engagement of Architect/Engineer for Assisted Living Project
9) Discuss, Consider and Take Action On; If Necessary, Appraisal District Agreement for Assessment/Collection Services
10) Discuss, Consider and Take Action On; If Necessary, Appointing Robert A Pascasio as Authorized Agent for Sutton County Hospital District, Remove Keith Butler.
Preston Faris, President
||Lillian M. Hudspeth Memorial Hospital
P.O. Box 455
Sonora, TX 76950
|Back to Calendar|