Lillian M. Hudspeth Memorial Hospital enjoys the most competitive salary and differential package in the region. Some of these benefits include: insurance, retirement plans, paid time off, and more. Browse through the sections below to learn more about employment benefits at LMH.
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Health Plan, 100% premiums paid for employee.
- Variety of cafeteria plan options to include dental, life and accident.
- Term Life Insurance with options for buy up.
The Hospital District participates in the Texas County and District Retirement System (TCDRS) and provides one of the most lucrative plans in the region.
The TCDRS plan is as follows:
- 7% employee contribution of all compensation
- 2/1 Matching rate by district at time of retirement
- 10 year vesting
- Prior service credit
- Credit for military service
- Standard PTO/EIB model
- Bereavement Leave
- Jury Duty
Certifications paid by hospital including ACLS,PALS and TNCC. * Free CE Credits available through Texas Tech HealthNet.
Meal cost $5.00 payroll deducted from bi-weekly pay.
THE HEALTH AND WELLNESS CENTER FITNESS FACILITIES:
Discounted fitness center membership for employee and family.
TRAVELER OR RELOCATION BENEFITS:
Lodging available on-site for traveler employees. Relocation and housing benefits available for some positions. Contact Human Resources for more information.